The Original Barcelona by Bike Tour
On our Original Tour we explore the highlights of Barcelona: hidden back streets, lively squares, Roman walls and medieval palaces in the old centre, spacious streets, modernist architecture and the Sagrada Familia - Antonio Gaudi’s most famous masterpiece – all in the Eixample neighbourhood. The tour starts and ends at the Olympic Port, at the heart of Barcelona’s colourful beach front.
- Bike tour duration: 3 hrs
- Days of operation: available daily with advanced booking
- Starting time: as specified by you
- Minimum: 2 persons
- Maximum: 14 persons (larger groups will be divided)
- Price from 6 cyclists: 24€ per person | Includes 1 drink
- Price for smaller groups: just ask for a quote
How did you like the tour?Your opinion
All our bicycle tours start and end at the Olimpic port of Barcelona
Carrer de la Marina 16, Vila Olímpica | In front of the main entrance of the Casino
Please note: we do not have any sign or office at our meeting point.
Our guide will meet you there and walk with you to our bike store (2min).
Arriving by public transport:
L4 Metro (yellow line) or T4 tram to "Ciutadella/ Vila Olimpica" metro station
It is possible to start our tours from any location in and around Barcelona.
Please note that in this case a surcharge is applied for bike transport.
View Meeting point on a larger map