Tapas Tour Barcelona by Bike
Tapas are an essential part of Spanish cuisine. Sharing these delicious appetizers and little snacks is a fun and sociable way to enjoy some light food rather than a heavy meal. "Ir de tapas" (tapas bar hopping) becomes a real cultural event as you move from one lively place to the next and can be experienced at first hand on our Tapas bike tour which focuses on the old town.
- Bike tour duration: 3 hrs, easy cycling on the flat
- Days of operation: all tours available daily (with advanced booking)
- Starting time: as specified by you
- Minimum: 2 persons
- Maximum: 14 persons (larger groups will be divided)
- Price from 6 cyclists: 38€ per person | Includes 4 tapas and 2 drinks per person |
- Price for smaller groups: just ask for a quote
"Tapas Tour...Our kick-off in Barcelona wouldn`t have been the same without the Tapas bike tour and our fantastic and brilliant guide Enrique"
Steinar LundEstate agent
How did you like the tour?Your opinion
All our bicycle tours start and end at the Olimpic port of Barcelona
Carrer de la Marina 16, Vila Olímpica | In front of the main entrance of the Casino
Please note: we do not have any sign or office at our meeting point.
Our guide will meet you there and walk with you to our bike store (2min).
Arriving by public transport:
L4 Metro (yellow line) or T4 tram to "Ciutadella/ Vila Olimpica" metro station
It is possible to start our tours from any location in and around Barcelona.
Please note that in this case a surcharge is applied for bike transport.
View Meeting point on a larger map.